Raoul Collings is the owner/operator of Chauffeur Worx having set up the business in October 2016.
Raoul had contracted to Corporate Cabs Limited, New Zealand’s premier taxi business, for six years prior to making the move to establish his own company.
The reasons for doing so were quite simple and revolved around the desire to not only provide a first class service but a service that was mindful of his client’s needs, first and foremost.
Simple but small things matter. Things such as;
- providing bottled (chilled), fresh New Zealand spring water in the vehicle
- providing the daily newspaper in the vehicle
- providing a wi-fi service in the vehicle
- providing a clean, quiet interior with ample legroom and workspace to either relax or work
- opening and shutting the door to allow the client to enter and exit without raising a hand to do so.
- ensuring that the vehicle is clean and gleaming like glass
- discretion and integrity are the hallmarks of our service
Raoul had enjoyed such creature comforts in previous senior management roles in financial services in New Zealand and Australia, and was attuned to what made an enjoyable transfer different from a mediocre “offering”. It is this which drives him to provide a superior service for his clientele.